After having a 11 years long experience of Yoga teaching found these interesting things about new comers to learn Yoga:
- Mostly in India people start doing Yoga or look towards Yoga when everything fails to provide good health or not any way left for recovery from illness or when doctor wrote down on prescription – “Do Yoga”. Then people look towards Yoga as medicine, just Yoga teacher tell everything once & people will learn even in 30 minutes or 60 minutes.
- When start practice in private Yoga class or group Yoga class, people expecting quick result like ENO- "ENO de jhat se aaram".
- People don’t want to be regular in Yoga practice but need it’s benefits lifelong.
- Nobody want to label himself beginners, in few sessions everybody start demanding advance practices, even when they not even able to perform very basic Yoga serious Pawanmuktasana I.
- Most of the people who come to learn, don’t want to be students.